Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A weight on weighing. . .

So, from the outside it looks like my boyfriend and I are living the dream. You know, those kind of love sick relationships you see in movies that you find yourself envying. Yeah, that was us. I saw WAS because it has all come unraveled. I am no longer his leading lady in his so called "blockbuster movie."
I know a blog isn't exactly the safest place to be placing my emotions on the situation, but I'm a writer and I've got to get this out somehow. And honestly, I'm too embarrassed to tell any of my friends.
Last night, I found out that our whole relationship has been a lie. SHOCKER! A guy lying... mmmmm... like that's a new concept.
He lies about EVERYTHING. And yes I do mean everything. Even things that don't really matter like, what time he is going to the gym.
Now I find myself looking back at all the pictures and thinking of all the memories and think--- why?
He says he will change-- doubtful. But I love him--- I think?
I'm left weighing the pros and cons of letting him back into my life. So far, I've got nothing.
Suggestions?
Answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment