Thursday, October 7, 2010

Take Time To Realize. . .

This post is going to be short and simple. It's going to be an inside look at the town I live in. I think most of us would be amazed if we took the time to look around, we would discover that our home town, isn't all that bad.
My best friend Amanda and I decided to go for a walk along Presque Isle. For those of you who don't know, I live in Marquette, Mi. Right on Lake Superior. And I have to say, it's pretty freakin' sweet. The picture to the right is a photo of Amanda and I at sunset.
This is us down by Black Rocks. During the summer, tons of local kids come and jump off these rocks into the water.  And yes, it's ALWAYS FREEZING. It's lake Superior what can you expect.

I know life is crazy, and sometime there isn't enough to time to even think. But if we all slowed down a bit and took the time to realize what's around us, it might help us appreciate life more. I don't know about the rest of you but I find that so often I find myself trying to survive life, that I forget to live it.

Gratitude:
* A cute boy in class :)
* The smell of fall

* A mom that never stops loving me 

No comments:

Post a Comment